Submitting an Application for Registration as a Provider of Education and Training to Overseas Students
Once you have determined that you are ready to apply for registration and you believe you will be able to demonstrate compliance, you will need to submit the following documents:
- An application form
- Supporting documentation:
- A copy of the Certificate of Registration of a Company or the Certificate of Incorporation.
- A copy of Certificate of Registration of Business Name.
- Course accreditation applications for each education or training program you wish to offer to overseas students. Please see: CRICOS Course Accreditation Information
- Verification of financial viability if the applicant is not a recipient of government funding
An application for registration must be addressed to:
- Executive Officer
Office of Tasmanian Assessment Standards & Certification
GPO Box 333
HOBART TAS 7001
Changes to the Education Services for Overseas Students Legislative Framework
Applicants should to be aware of the ESOS Amendment Bill and changes to requirements. Please review the information online www.aei.gov.au - recent changes to ESOS. This page includes information on changes to the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, which commenced on 1 July 2012.
Fees levied by TASC are listed here. There is no need to submit payment with your application. You will receive an invoice from TASC. Please note, charges are also imposed by the Australian government Department of Education and Training Fees and Charges
|CRICOS application for registration||For new and continuing applicants|
(Updated Jan 21, 2010)