Result Queries(refer to the links listed beside the query)
Can I get another copy of my results? Click here
How long is each of my written exams? Click here
Is it possible to get my results earlier? Click here
Can I get a breakdown of my criterion ratings or external marks? Click here
How do I qualify for an ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank)? Click here
Can I inspect my written exam papers? Click here
What do I do if after inspecting my scripts and having followed the process outlined, I still have a complaint about the results I have received? Click here
Can I obtain copies of my written material used for external assessment? Click here
Lodging a query relating to senior secondary assessment and/or certification
If you have a question about any of the following (examples only - but not limited to) we recommend you address your query informally by lodging it below.
- You have received your results and you think there is a problem
- You think there are subjects/units missing from your records
- You want to change your mailing address
- You want to change your email address
- You will/have missed an exam due to illness and want to know how the results are calculated
- I haven't got an ATAR statement
- How many credit points do I have and what is my status against the TCE requirements. Is there a time limit to receiving a TCE and/or do credit points expire
- Why doesn't my subject meet the TCE standards for Literacy, numeracy and/or ICT
- What are the TCE Standards tests and how can you do one
- You've got VET qualifications and want them added to your TCE Records
- Enter your TCE ID Code and click "Submit".
- A form will appear requesting details of your query. You must complete all of the fields that appear on screen. Please be specific in your query (for example, if you believe a subject is missing from your results, please state the name of the subject you studied, where you studied the course, and if possible, the subject code).
- Once you have completed all fields, click "Enter".
- You will then receive a confirmation email advising that your submission has been successfully received. The confirmation email will include a reference number. Please check the information contained in this confirmation email carefully. If you do not receive a confirmation email or the information contained in the email is incorrect, please contact a TASC officer on (03) 6165 6000.